Welcome to TechMentor’s Excel PivotTables course
This course is about the basics, tips and tricks, and some advanced features of Excel PivotTables.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe what a PivotTable is and how it can help you
- Create a PivotTable from Excel data
- Change PivotTable calculations
- Drill down on a summary calculation to see its underlying details
- Create a PivotChart from Excel data
- Sort, group, and filter your PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create and use slicers to make your PivotTables and PivotCharts more interactive
- Add and remove totals and subtotals
- Change report layouts
- Enhance your report’s appearance with styles
To get an idea of everything covered, see the full course outline.